|Dimensions||H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
Pair of 120cm Purple Large Leaf Spiral Topiary Trees with Decorative Planters
SPECIAL OFFER! Price is for a PAIR of our 120cm Purple Trees.
Stunning realistic artificial boxwood spiral trees with special large leaves – a very bold statement plant ideal for entrances. These come with the plastic decorative planters pictured and will be delivered to you fully assembled in a large box.
- Come with the decorative plastic planter shown – all you need to do is un-box and it is ready for display immediately. You can also set these inside even larger outdoor planters if you wish (one of the photographs shows a customer’s purple coloured trees in larger pots outside her door).
- Twists around a central pole and natural vines.
- Special large format artificial leaves make this more visually striking than most artificial topiaries.
- Highly realistic, premium quality.
- These are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. If using outside place in a sheltered area and protect from extremes of weather.
- Decorative planters (measuring 30cm wide x 23cm high) supplied is plastic although certainly doesn’t look it (see our pictures). These are really attractive and complement the trees perfectly. The base of these is weighted and they are ready to display.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.