|Dimensions||L 30 x W 30 x H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
120cm (4ft) Tall Artificial Boxwood Tower Tree Topiary Spiral Metal Top
These look fantastic when placed inside a large tub or planter and are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
- This tree measures 120cm (4ft) high from base to tip.
- These artificial trees are available in a range of sizes from 90cm – 150cm (see our other items)
- These trees have artificial leaves and are incredibly lifelike.
- Come fully assembled in a large box.
- Highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage.
- Potted in a plain plastic pot and is fully assembled. These trees are designed to be put inside a larger planter to display and you can add soil , gravel or bark around them to make them look even more realistic.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors in a sheltered spot. We recommend protecting from extremes of temperature to extend life. We also recommend regularly respraying all outdoor trees with UV protection spray (can be bought from most DIY stores) to ensure they do not fade over time.
37 in stock
37 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.