We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £20 via our Standard Shipping option*. Delivery is £5.99 for orders under £20. These prices also apply to Northern Ireland although delivery may take an extra day. (*Surcharges may apply to ZE, IM, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands postcodes.) Our free delivery option takes 2-3 days.
We do also offer an expedited delivery to England and Scottish mainland option via 24hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout. We endeavor to dispatch same day on all orders placed before 8am. Deliveries and collections are made on weekdays only (so if you order over the weekend your order will not be collected from us until Monday and delivered on Tuesday at the earliest). We can ask the courier to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour if preferred, just add a note to your order and we will let the courier know.
Do you post abroad?
Yes, we do send plants to Europe. Deliveries outside of the UK take 7-10 working days and are made by trackable courier.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. All deliveries are fully tracked via courier.
Is it safe to place an order with you?
Our site is totally safe – look for the padlock icon as you go through the checkout process. Your card details are handled by the card processor – Stripe – safely and securely. We just get a list of transactions and details of what you ordered.
How can I pay?
We use Stripe to process all our credit and debit card transactions. We also accept PayPal and bank transfers.
We will happily refund or exchange products which are not quite what you wanted. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you within 30 days from the point of being made aware in writing of cancellation or confirmed fault being disclosed for the product. We refund in full (taking into account any promotional discounts, see below) and make no deductions for outbound postage (other than optional extra expedited postage which is non-refundable) and charge no re-stocking fees.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return or exchange an item please follow the instructions below.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days (UK ONLY) after the day you received the item(s) by sending an e-mail. This does not cover business customers as this right is not extended to you. If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy below. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy below. We request all products that are cancelled are returned.
- Return costs are the responsibility of the customer. You will be refunded the original standard delivery cost and item cost excluding any discount applied at the point of purchase. Refunds exclude any expedited payment charges. We recommend returning via an online courier service such as Parcel2go.com which will work out cheaper than sending via the post office.
- You are legally obliged to take reasonable care of items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and in or with undamaged packaging we will offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 5 above. If you do not return the item as instructed within 28 days of cancellation, we may make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering (or attempting to recover) the item. If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price then set out on the original order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We often offer discounts for multiple purchases. Where any part of an order is returned that has received an order discount on this basis the discount will be deducted from the refund issued.
We take great care under the sales of goods act 1979 to ensure our products are of
* Satisfactory quality
* As described
* Fit for Purpose
If the customer believes a product does not conform to these criteria and this is confirmed by us, the customer has the right to request money back within a reasonable time. Please contact customer services who will investigate the compliant immediately.
Terms and Conditions
We have tried to make the following as straightforward as possible since no one wants to wade through pages of terms and conditions! If you have any queries about anything on this page or feel we haven’t covered something you want to know just get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
1. DESCRIPTION & AVAILABILITY
We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur as manufacturers regularly vary colours and adjust specifications without prior warning. Normally all items shown on our website are in stock ready to be sent immediately. If an item is out of stock it will be labelled out of stock on our website.
2. PAYMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
If you buy an item from our website either online or over the phone you will be charged for the item at the time you place your order. After this time, you cannot amend your order (but please see our cancellation policy). Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy below. Where items are dispatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
All our items are in stock and delivery will be made within the timescales listed above. The majority of deliveries are tracked via courier. Sometimes a signature is required at delivery. By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person on your behalf if you need to sign for an item and you are not present at the time of delivery. For some items that do not require a signature at delivery you may be able to give instructions explaining if and where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour. We also use third party delivery companies which may, at their discretion, leave an item in a safe place if no one is present at the time of delivery. In these circumstances the delivery company will put a card through your letter box explaining where it has left the item.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered, risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
4. FAULTY & DAMAGED ITEMS
Damaged in transit
In the event your item arrives damaged please contact customer services immediately.
1. E-mail us with a written account of the damage
2. Attach photos of the damage.
We will rectify any damaged items as soon as possible. We are not liable to provide a replacement in the interim or any claim resulting in temporary loss of use or associated consequential losses. A claim will be submitted to the courier company. They may choose to send out a questionnaire or representative to your home.
You will normally be asked to;
1. Send an email detailing the fault
2. Attach any photos that support this.
Any faults that are judge to be as a result of misuse, willful damage or negligence will not be covered and any associated costs related to the claim may be charged to the customer. Any item returned as faulty and found not to be faulty will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer. If replacement items are provided in place of faulty goods that have been returned by the consumer cancellation rights will run for seven working days from the day after the day the consumer receives the replacement goods, provided you have previously complied with the refund policy.
If you are in breach of these Product Terms & Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Product Terms & Conditions. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Product Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If you have any queries, please contact us via one of the options on our contact page.