|Dimensions||H 50 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
12cm (d) x 11cm (h) approx.
50cm Luxury Artificial Evergreen Fern Plant
This is a fantastic faux replica artificial fern. Fully wired, this is easy to arrange to suit your planting arrangement.
- This fern measures 50cm high and 70cm wide when arranged as shown in our pictures.
- This is one of our favourite ferns and is very realistic! Stems are wired so this can be arranged to fit your space perfectly.
- It is highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage.
- It comes potted in a plain plastic pot and is ready to display. You can easily put this inside a larger planter if you wish as we have shown in some of the photos. It looks particularly impressive when put inside a large planter and actually looks real.
- Any decorative planters shown are for illustration only and are not included.
81 in stock
81 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.