|Dimensions||H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
140cm Realistic Artificial Japanese Fruticosa Tree Ficus Tree
With a beautiful natural trunk and realistic leaf arrangements this 140cm artificial Ruscus tree is perfect for hallways, office buildings and conservatories. Part of our premium artificial range these are some of the most realistic trees we stock.
- As arranged in the photographs this tree is 140cm tall.
- Main trunk is real natural wood. Leaf stems are wired so this can be arranged to fit your space perfectly.
- It is highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage. As these plants are hand made and the trunks are natural wood there will be minor variations from tree to tree.
- It comes potted in a plain black plastic pot and is ready to display – pot measures 18cm (d) x 15cm (h).
- These also look particularly nice if you put them inside a larger planter of your choice – we have included a picture of this tree in one of our metal planters available separately. Decorative planter is not included and shown for illustration only.
93 in stock
93 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.