|Dimensions||H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
18cm (d) x 15cm (h) approx.
Pair of 120cm (4ft) Tall Luxury Deluxe Artificial Bay Leaf Laurel Trees Topiary Ball
PRICE IS FOR A PAIR OF THESE LOVELY TREES!
Our luxury artificial bay trees are extremely realistic – these are the most realistic bay trees we have and are a very high quality product. Whilst they are more expensive than some of our other bay trees these are well worth the difference. In our opinion these actually look better than real bay trees! With real wood trunks and adjustable stems they can be arranged to precisely suit your space. These look ideal when used as a pair by entrance doorways.
- Trees measure 120cm high x 45cm wide. Pots measure 18cm (w) x 15cm (h).
- This tree has artificial leaves and stems and is incredibly lifelike. The stems are wired so this can be shaped to fit your space.
- This tree can be used indoors or outdoors in a sheltered spot. We recommend protecting from extremes of temperature to extend life.
- This tree comes potted in a black plastic weighted pot, designed to be put inside a larger planter for display.
- Decorative planters shown are for illustration purposes and are not included (we have shown a picture of this tree inside a copper and brass planter available separately in our shop).
- Ultra realistic with botanically accurate foliage. We recommend if these trees are to be used outside that they are sprayed with a UV spray every six months or so to keep them in perfect condition.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required) and how to make them look more realistic.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £20 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £20 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.