|Dimensions||H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
16cm (w) x 13cm (h) approx.
120cm Artificial Olive Bay Style Topiary Fruit Tree
Our artificial olive trees have incredible attention to detail and look very realistic. Native to the Mediterranean, olive trees are normally found growing in hot weather and very sunny conditions. Our artificial olive trees (Olea Europaea) are perfect for gardens which are not quite as hot or sunny as the Mediterranean with none of the maintenance or pruning!
- This beautiful artificial olive tree is 120cm high. We also have this in a smaller size, see our other products.
- Stems are wired so this can be arranged to fit your space perfectly.
- It is highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage.
- These trees are suitable or indoor or limited outdoor use but as they have silk leaves and are not UV protected we recommend protecting them from extreme sun and turning regularly.
- It comes potted in a weighted plain plastic pot and is ready to display. This starter pot can easily be placed inside a larger decorative planter if you wish. Any decorative planters shown are for illustration only and are not included.
- We also stock other olive trees in various styles and heights if this is not quite what you are looking for.
90 in stock
90 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.