|Dimensions||H 60 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
17cm (d) x 15cm (h) approx.
- You cannot add "120cm Premium Artificial Bamboo with pot" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
A pack of 6 x 60cm Fire Red Silk bare stem leaf branches which can be used to create the large example plants shown in our pictures. These are bare stem leaf branches and come without a pot.
- A pack of branches are included for you to create your own plant.
- No pot is included – these are bare stem branches designed for you to arrange in your own container.
- To create the plant we have shown in the photos you need to do the following;
- Firstly split the branches into two bundles of three and put them with the top of the leaves facing towards each other.
- Tie your bundle with a piece of string or wire about 15cm from the bottom.
- Starting from the edge, gently fold down the leaves on each side to give a nice bushy plant shape.
- Push into gravel or soil in a plant pot to give a firm base to hold it.
If you have any issues or need any tips on arranging your branches please get in touch with us as we are always happy to help.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required) and how to make them look more realistic.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £20 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £20 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.