|Dimensions||H 90 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
Deluxe Luxury Artificial Bay Leaf Laurel Tree Topiary Ball – 90cm (3ft) Tall
Our artificial bay trees are extremely realistic. In our opinion these actually look better than real bay trees! With real wood trunks and adjustable stems they can be arranged to precisely suit your space. These look ideal when used as a pair by entrance doorways.
- This tree has artificial leaves and stems and is incredibly lifelike. The stems are wired so this can be shaped to fit your space.
- This tree can be used indoors or outdoors in a sheltered spot. We recommend protecting from extremes of temperature to extend life.
- This tree comes potted in a black plastic weighted pot. It can easily be placed inside a larger planter should you wish.
- Decorative planters shown are for illustration purposes and are not included.
- Ultra realistic with botanically accurate foliage.
- These trees can be used outdoors but we recommend outdoor trees are sprayed every six months with UV protection spray to prolong their life.
60 in stock
60 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.