|Dimensions||H 60 cm|
Comes with pot shown.
60cm Luxury Artificial Evergreen Fern Plant with Golden Tall Planter
Beautiful artificial plants, ready to display with our stunning metal planters.
- This plant and planter bundle stands 60cm high and comes with the metal planter shown.
- The plant itself is 50cm high but when combined with the planter shown the overall finished height as we have them arranged is 60cm. We recommend standing the plant on something inside the planter to raise it up higher when displaying. The planter on its own measures 17cm x 25cm.
- The planter and fern are two separate items which can be used together or individually if you prefer.
- It is highly realistic replica of a real plant.
- The fern comes potted in a plain plastic pot and is ready to display. A separate metal planter is included as pictured.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required) and how to make them look more realistic.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £20 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £20 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.