|Dimensions||H 120 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
120cm Realistic Artificial Cherry Blossom Tree – Potted – Pink Silk Flowers
Our artificial Blossom trees are a beautifully realistic addition to any home. These come ready potted and make an ideal artificial houseplant.
- This is a realistic imitation of a blossom tree.
- Blossom colour – PINK. We have other coloured blossom trees available (see our other items).
- It has a moss covered pot.
- It is highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage.
- Stems are wired and can be shaped to your requirements.
- This tree is not suitable for outdoor use due to the silk flowers.
- Flowers can be removed and re-positioned if required. Likewise if any come loose during arrangement these are easy to put back on, just press onto the stems.
- It comes potted in a plain plastic pot and is ready to display. You can easily put this inside a larger planter if you wish.
46 in stock
46 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.