|Dimensions||H 105 cm|
Plastic weighted pot
15cm (w) x 12cm (h) approx.
100cm Premium Artificial Azalea Pink Flowers Potted Plant
100cm artificial Azalea plant with dark pink flowers – part of our premium range of artificial plants and trees.
- Artificial Azalea, fully potted.
- Plant measures 100cm (h) x 50cm (w) as we have it arranged in our photos. The stems are wired and so this can be adjusted to fit your space perfectly.
- Comes fully potted in a moss covered weighted pot. The pot measures 15cm (w) x 12cm (h) approx.
- These plants look particularly impressive if they are put inside a larger planter and covered with bark, gravel or soil to add to the realistic effect.
- The flowers on this plant are silk so this is not suitable for outdoor use.
79 in stock
79 in stock
Care AdviceWe know you want your artificial plants and trees to look their best when they arrive. As the plants are boxed for transit the majority of those with wired leaves will benefit from "dressing out" on arrival which is a simple, quick process and ensures that your plant or tree looks fantastic and fits your space perfectly.
We have published a guide on how to choose the correct plants, re-pot them (if required), make them look more realistic and care for them properly if you intend to use them outside.
Cleaning Artificial PlantsPlastic leaf artificial plants Plastic leaf plants can either be brushed down with a dry paintbrush or wiped with a damp cloth. Our plastic leaved plants are quite robust and we have some customers who simply hose them down in the garden periodically! Make sure that you put them somewhere well ventilated to dry out thoroughly afterwards.
Silk leaf artificial plants Silk leaf artificial plants are less suited to wet cloths or water as this can cause colouring on the materials to run. The best way to clean these is with a dry duster or cloth. You can also use a hoover but only one with a low suction setting (or you risk damaging the leaves).
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30 via our Standard Shipping option. Orders under £30 have a delivery charge of £5.99
We do also offer an expedited delivery option via 48hr courier if you need your order quickly – just select this at the checkout.
How long does delivery take?
This depends on the service you choose. Orders sent via our standard delivery normally arrive within 2-3 working days. If you choose the expedited option then your order will arrive sooner. Deliveries are tracked via courier. All items are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.